Happy birthday to me! Today is my birthday and I am so excited about life. I am having an amazing time meeting brides and styling weddings, we have been featured on Style me Pretty, Wedding Chicks, The Bride’s Cafe & Essence.com with Jules & James’ Vintage Vineyard wedding and that is the best gift ever. My handsome little boy is so delightful and makes my heart burst into a million pieces everyday. My sweet style maven 9 year old (gasp!!) is more stunning, smart and joyful everyday. She just gets better with everyday. My darling husband brings me wine, gives me kisses, gives me encouragement and smiles all around even when he is dog tired from teaching 8th grade math all day. Really, what more could a girl want? I have a very fun life! Hectic but fun.
I thought I would share more about myself and what I want, not only for my birthday but in life. I have been thinking alot about goals lately, not in the new years resolution kind of way but in the “I-am-trying-to work-towards-being-a-better-person” kind of way. I know that sharing goals helps you stay accountable so here I go, I am sharing with you my dear readers.
• to have a closer relationship with God and strengthen my spiritual life
• to have a closer and more meaningful relationship with my brother and my family in general
• to blog more frequently and make this blog a strong resource for inspiration and ideas for lovely soirees
• to share more of my life and be more transparent in my blog:: for this i am creating a new blog called “The Lovely Mama” where I talk about parenting, fashion, recipes, interiors, beauty and being a fabulous mama
• to make regular exercise part of my life and make this body as strong and fit as possible
• to unplug from the digital world and enjoy nature, air, birds, sunshine and my family more
• to plan out weekly menus and shopping lists to make meal times less hectic
• to cook said meals with as organic and clean foods as I can afford
• to build deeper and more meaningful relationships with my women friends and really serve them as a mentor, confidant and companion
• to strengthen my styling business (wedding, branding & stella & dot) to be a liasion for others to have the life they want to have
I am excited to get those off my chest and out there in the world. What are your goals or wants?
Of course, there are few material things this Lucky + Lovely gal would love as well! xo
3. I have been coveting red jeans! Must. have.
6. My fav flowers! Peonies